With the honey-orange Dijon sauce, there’s no need to pass the salt!
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Sprinkle pork chops with lemon pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Brown chops on both sides.
- In a small bowl, whisk orange juice, mustard and honey until blended; pour over chops. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 5-8 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°.
- Remove chops from pan; keep warm. Bring sauce to a boil; cook until mixture is reduced to 1/4 cup, stirring occasionally. Serve with chops.
1 pork chop with 1 tablespoon sauce: 244 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 134mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 28g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Courtesy of www.tasteofhome.com.