Late-season cherry tomatoes and woodsy thyme bridge the seasons in this versatile condiment. Try it on everything from grilled chicken breasts to sautéed salmon and roasted pork tenderloin.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 1/2 cups halved or quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup slivered shallots
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
Combine olive oil, vinegar, pepper, salt, and garlic in a medium bowl; whisk until well blended. Stir in tomatoes, shallots, and thyme leaves.
Calories 83; Fat 7g; Satfat 1g; Unsatfat 6g; Protein 1g; Carbohydrate 5g; Fiber 1g; Cholesterol 0.0mg; Iron 0.0mg; Sugars 3g; Sodium 185mg; Calcium 2%; DVPotassium 5% DV
Courtesy of Cookinglight.com