This nutritious air fryer chicken and veggies recipe is so EASY to make and full of flavor. It makes a complete and healthy low-carb or keto meal in under 20 minutes!
- 1 pound chicken breast, chopped into bite-size pieces (2-3 medium chicken breasts)
- 1 cup broccoli florets (fresh or frozen)
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper chopped (any colors you like)
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced or crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon EACH garlic powder, chili powder, salt, pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt-free Italian seasoning (or spice blend of choice)
- Preheat air fryer to 400F.
- Chop the veggies and chicken into small bite-size pieces and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the oil and seasoning to the bowl and toss to combine.
- Add the chicken and veggies to the preheated air fryer and cook for 10 minutes, shaking halfway, or until the chicken and veggies are charred and chicken is cooked through. If your air fryer is small, you may have to cook them in 2-3 batches.
Calories: 230kcal; Carbohydrates: 8g; Protein: 26g; Fat: 10g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 73mg; Sodium: 437mg; Potassium: 734mg; Fiber: 3g; Sugar: 4g; Vitamin A: 1584IU; Vitamin C: 79mg; Calcium: 50mg; Iron: 1mg
Courtesy of gimmedelicious.com.