Corn is native to Alabama. This quick and easy side dish tastes fresh off the farm.
- Cooking spray
- 8.5 ounce corn muffin mix
- 15.25 ounce can sweet yellow corn, drained
- 14.75 ounce can sweet corn, cream style
- 16 ounce fat-free Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup melted light butter
- ½ cup egg whites
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients and mix with a spoon. It will be fluffy and you will think you did something wrong, but don’t worry, you are doing fine.
- Pour into baking dish and bake 55-60 minutes, or until the edges are golden.
- Let it cool a few minutes before cutting.
Per serving: 211 calories; 42 g carbohydrates; 7 g protein; 3.5 g fat; 636 mg sodium; 2 g fiber; 8.5 g sugar