Enjoy Thanksgiving anytime. The fact that it’s just 250 calories a serving makes it even sweeter.
- Cooking spray
- 1 can (40 ounces) sweet potatoes in Splenda, drained
- ⅓ cup granulated stevia
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup egg beaters
- ¼ cup fat-free milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons packed stevia brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon no-trans-fat 68% vegetable oil spread, melted
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 1½-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- 2. In large bowl, mash sweet potatoes. Stir in granulated stevia, salt, egg beaters, milk, and vanilla; spoon into casserole.
- 3. In small bowl, mix all topping ingredients except pecans until well blended. Stir in pecans. Sprinkle over sweet potato mixture.
- 4. Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Per ½ cup serving: 250 calories; 5 g fat; 220 mg sodium; 290 mg potassium; 47 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein