- 8 cups watermelon, medium dice
- 2 granny smith apples, peeled and diced
- 1 medium sized cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 lemons, juice only
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 cup basil, fresh
- 1/4 cup mint, fresh
- 2-4 dashes of hot sauce
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. You may have to blend in batches. Strain mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a container.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill strained liquid in the fridge for 3-4 hours. Enjoy once the liquid is cold.
Recipe courtesy of Rob Varner of Sheepshead Eats.