Deliciously easy to make, this flavorful combination of berries, watermelon, mint, and lime may be the ultimate side dish.
- 3 cups watermelon cut into 1-inch dice
- 1/2 lb. strawberries quartered, green tops removed
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3-4 tbsp. Stevia or other sugar substitute
- Mix fruit and mint together.
- Mix lime juice and Stevia together.
- Mix everything together.
- Serve in a chilled bowl for everyone to enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Rob Varner, Sheepshead Eats