Prep Time: 10 minutes, Cook Time: 30 minutes; Serves: 4-6
3 large sweet potatoes
Olive oil cooking spray
Tomato ketchup (if desired)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Cut potatoes into thick rectangular pieces (skin on or off)
3. Arrange in a single layer on the baking sheet.
4. Spray lightly with olive oil cooking spray.
5. Bake in oven, flipping potatoes every 10 minutes until they’re cooked through – about 30 minutes total.
6. Serve hot and freshly salted.
Based on 6 servings
56 kcal per serving, 1-2 g protein, 13 g CHO
With 2 tablespoons ketchup
38kcals, 9 g CHO