Dip a chip, carrot or cracker into this savory pepper and cheese dip for a simple snack or app.
- 1 ¼ cups low-fat or fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) block reduced-fat extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (4 ounce) block reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
1. Stir together yogurt and pimento peppers.
2. Stir in Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese.
Makes about 3 cups. Serve with vegetables for low carb snack option, or whole grain crackers.
Serving size: 1 tablespoon. 28 calories; 1.8 g fat (1.1 g sat); 2.3 g protein; 0.6 g carboydrates; 5.9 mg cholesterol; 61 mg sodium; 55 mg calcium