Brighten up everything you toss on the grill, from chicken and ribs to steaks and pork chops.
- 1 cup fat-free mayo
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon reduced sodium Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon hot sauce
- Stir together mayonnaise, vinegar, water, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and hot sauce in a small bowl. Serve immediately or chilled.
- Refrigerate up to 3 days.
Serving size: 2 tablespoons. 206 calories; 24 g fat; 303 mg sodium; 0.2 g carbohydrates